Review: Sunflower Beauty Oil

3:21 AM

Finally! bought the product that I was talking about in my previous post. So last month I got a lot of zits popping on my face and it freaks me out then I told one of my officemate how bad trip I am that day. She offered me this oil and gave me a small amount to give it a try, after a week of using this product and based on my experience it's really effective no joke, that's why purchased my own bottle..

tan tan tan taaan...
Presenting my wonder oil slash my bff every shark week and paging Edward Cullen days (you know what I mean girls lol) the Human Nature 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil is available in 2 sizes the 50 ml which cost P149.75 for 100 ml its P274.75 with slim bottle with a convenient pump, not pricey for all-in-one product. Got myself a small bottle of Sunflower Beauty Oil so I can carry it everywhere and just be inside my make-up kit when I need it.
         
This proudly Pinoy made product is almost your miracle oil, very multi-tasking and effective moisturizer from head to foot. Breakouts or no breakouts I still use this as my moisturizer on my face and hand 'cause I love the feeling after I wash my face and especially my hands it take cares all the dryness of my hands due to washing my own clothes (yes, i live on my own every weekdays). This oil is not a magic oil that you think that make your zits disappeared right away but! it really helps you to reduce redness, swelling and to lighten your acne scars, believe me.

As you can see above photo there are a lot of things that this oil can do! And there are 23 miracles this oil claim...

1. Helps lighten dark under eye circles
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
3. Under eye moisturizer
4. Helps prevent & diminish the appearance of stretch marks
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Helps diminish fine lines around the eyes
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
15. Helps lighten dark lips
16. Adds shine to dull hair
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars

Aside from being a 100% natural which is always a plus for me the other things that I like about this product is you can use it as make-up remover before washing your face and it also helps to soothe insect bites. 

So far I give this product a rate of 8 out of 10. It serves me well and still trying out if other miracle works for me. 

That's all guys! :)
I hoped it give you an idea.
xx Lea.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram