REVIEW: Miniso Moisturising Cream & The Face Shop Jeju 99% Soothing Gel

1:31 AM

Hi everyone! Posting a product review again after million years lol. Anyway, our main ingredient for today's product review is the Aloe Vera. Aside from sunburn relief, soothes rashes, skin irritation, acne marks moisturizes hair and scalp this potted plant can be used for much more than we know. Hmm.. like what? Based on what I read it also helps with digestion, boosts the immune system, heals cold sore and used as a natural cure for diabetes and constipation but then there are things that should not be taken much because it can cause side effects so it's better if you consult your doctor first.

Many cosmetic, health and beauty companies used aloe vera as their main ingredient on their products. If you go a lot in healthy and beauty section or stores you'll find multiple soaps, body wash, shampoo, facial wipes and moisturizers with aloe vera content which is very in right now. I've been using aloe vera for almost two months now as my day and night moisturizer and also a lotion before going to be since I'm having a skin allergy right now and it really helps me to minimize the redness and itchiness.
I've tried two different brand, same content but different texture. The Miniso Aloe vera Moisturising Cream (left) and The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel (right)

Miniso Aloe vera Moisturising Cream. My sister told me that Miniso SM Cubao branch is now open. Yay! :) I ask her to go with me on Sunday to see what's in there. While strolling inside the store I saw their skincare section.. and they have aloe vera moisturizer!!! I'm planning to buy aloe vera in The Face Shop but since I was there na I decided to give it a try.

What I love about this product is the smell. Gosh I love the smell, it makes me relax while applying on my face and it's very refreshing. It comes with medium creamy-ish texture, non-greasy and easy to absorb and indeed moisturize your skin. The size of moisturizer is quite pricey for P199, I have to use it frugally so it can last for one month. The thing is it's very handy, it fits on your toiletry or make up kit but careful since the packaging is made in glass jar.

The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Soothing Gel. I heard a lot of positive things about this brand from beauty bloggers and my friends. This is the first aloe vera beauty product that I've tried. The first time that I've tried this gel was in our beach trip, one of my friend applying this and my other friend said that he got one too, I got intrigued so I ask if I can try and I love it! It's very refreshing, I feel relief, easy to absorb and it really soothes my skin after exposing under the sun. That's why I decided to get one for myself after finishing the jar of Miniso Moisturising Cream.

There are two kinds of packaging, the squeezing bottle and the tub. I picked the squeezing bottle over the tub because I find it handy and safe, I think if I accidentally drop the tub it's broken since it looks like made with thin plastic plus it's easy to transfer to an empty bottle but still it depends on you references :) When it comes to texture, it's a transparent gel and smells like aloe vera of course but not that strong, i like it. I preferred aloe vera gel than the cream, both are easily to absorb but for me gel is more suitable for my oily skin. This is four pesos cheaper than Miniso Aloe vera Moisturising Cream and way practical because of it's size! they offer big tub and big squeezing bottle for the price of P195. It can last for 2 months but of course it depends on how you consumed. 

MINISO ALOE VERA MOISTURISING CREAM OR THE FACE SHOP JEJU SOOTHING GEL?
Who won?! Well, I like both products it's just I find The Face Shop Aloe vera Soothing Gel more practical and multi-tasking while Miniso Aloe vera Moisturising Cream I only think of it as facial moisturizer that's it. 

What I've noticed while using the aloe vera is it really moisturize my skin, it helps to lessen the itchiness of my allergy and it does also help to heal and also lessen the redness of my pimples but will not prevent new pimples, you can't fight your hormones though :)

Another thing, I love when my aloe vera is cold so I keep it in our refrigerator after using it (not in the freezer ha! hello hahaha)


Thank you for reading! I hope it helped you :)
You can share your experience trying out these products 
by leaving a comment down there

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram