Always Black and White

12:21 AM


Finally, I was able to do and post an outfit blog but.. this one was unplanned. I brought my camera with me just in case I saw something Instagram worthy view or thing or spot etc., so there's something that I can upload on my Instagram. Anyway, I wasn't supposed to go out last Saturday, just be at home and do my pending blog post but my Dad insist. 

After going to Starbucks Araneta Center (beside SM Cubao, under Anytime Fitness), we went to 7 Eleven to buy bottled water then I saw this spot at Araneta Center that I guess I need to be there and take shot. So here it is and let me tell something about what I am wearing.

Since it was a last minute decision I don't have enough time to coordinate colors. Well, what do you do when you're in rush? Of course, wear black and white. You just can't go wrong with white shirt + black pants outfit, its like a simple math in fashion that can take you anywhere. It gives you a classic yet modern chic look that is perfect for day or night and simple enough for casual wear. My crisp white top, black yoga pants and black sling with gold detail create a clean and contemporary appearance with addition of my DIY tassel earrings and bowtie slippers for sophisticated look,  just not to end up looking like a uniform or pambahay (household outfit).   


Tassel Earrings: DIY
Bag: ALDO
Top: Mura Clothing (Trendsetter's Bazaar)- P150
Bow tie Slippers: Ukay-Ukay in Anonas - P150
Yoga Pants: from Australia 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram