De-Stressing at Antara Wellness Spa Philippines

12:31 AM

Never ending deadlines, official business trips, sidelines and event invites these are usually I need to get through each week. I have my own ways to reward myself after doing a good job like a staycation, visit my favorite restaurant to eat my favorites or I'll just stay on my bed all day and watch movies. But now I turned it into a serious pamper session, found a place in Makati where I can rejuvenate my tired mind and body and I experienced it in Antara Wellness Spa
Located at Fems Tower 1, 1289 Zobel Roxas St, San Andres Bukid, Manila, Metro Manila
Contact Number: 0917 118 8272
Open from 1:00 PM - 3:00 AM
Facebook : www.facebook.com/antarawellnessspa/
Once I arrived at Zobel Roxas Street, I didn't notice their place and signage good thing Aldous from Team Aldous told me that we're already here, because it's small and not that well lighted, so you need to be alert if you're planning to visit their place. Antara comes from Indonesian word which means "between" in English, it's location suits the name of the establishment since Antara is in the boundary of Makati and Manila. 

Let me give you a tour inside Antara Wellness Spa and if they fulfill their promise of wellness and relaxation in one home based on my experience.

Facilities
Here's what you'll see once you enter (left side). These are the items that they use in  their services and also this is where the reception located so they can easily greet and accommodate their customers.
On the right side, you'll see tools and oils that they use for their massage; and slippers. You have to leave your shoes inside the basket then change to slippers before entering. 
They will serve a hot tea as a starter plus a calming music inside the place to add to your relaxation.
Oh, almost forgot, beside this is a refrigerator and they 'reselling beverages like mineral water, sparkling water, carrot juice, pineapple juice, energy drink and etc.
 Way to more rooms and comfort room.
Scrubbing Room
When you look outside, Antara may look ordinary or simple but looks can be deceiving. The interiors inside are inspired by Buddhism, use earthy tones and artifacts that obviously people behind it made an effort to evoke peace and calm that customers deserves. Currently, Antara Wellness Spa has six (9) therapy suites, including Ayurveda room, Dry Floatation room, and Couples Suites.

Products


These are some products that they're selling and using in their spa, organic oils and organic soaps to go natural.

Services/Treatments
Antara Wellness Spa offers different treatments and set packages but you can have multiple treatments to come up with your own package (DIY) or just pick one on their menu, whatever your body needs :) If you're curious about the cost of their treatments and packages, I can say you can experience luxury spa in reasonable price and will suits in your budget. 

Since it's already late when we arrived and I want a quick relaxation, I grab my most needed treatment which is the Medicinal Foot Reflex P400 for my abused feet, saad I want to try their packages though :( Anyway, as an Internal Auditor, my legs and feet got tried too after a week of walkthrough for our audit and of course when commuting - our feet do it all!
powder - massage oil - massage tools

The Medicinal Foot Reflex comes with detox process. The clear water turned to green and jelly texture after the therapist pour the powder 5 minutes after, said it works by pulling the toxins in your body out through your feet and this process becoming more and more popular as a way to rid the body harmful toxins which we get from chemicals in our home, beauty products and impurities in the air but it has nothing to do with the color and texture of the water.

After the detoxifying, we moved on to foot reflexology. After applying the organic massage oil, he started a mild level of pressure on my legs and feet using massage tools. A total relax and stress free - it feels downright great! Not to mention it has an endless benefits and many claims that reflexology can cure colds, prevent diseases, increase energy, improve blood and lymph circulation, stimulate activity of internal organs, successfully treat constipation chronic headaches and skin allergies.

My massage therapist was obviously well-experienced and knowledgeable on what he's doing, as he explain the procedures and benefits. He asked me time to time if the level of pressure is okay with me or if it's too much which is a good sign of professionalism. For your comfortability, they have male and female therapist to serve you.

I will surely go back at Antara Wellness Spa and bring my mom with me to try their spa treatment package :)


Thank you for reading & I hope it helped!
Love, Lea







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram