Pop's inspired Milkshakes at Crafty!

4:21 PM

Neon aesthetic, archie comics on the wall and over-the-top monster milkshakes is something that reminds me of.. well Riverdale (for me and yes I'm a fan!). In the tv series Archie, Jughead, Betty, Veronica and other kids spend some of their time at Pop's Choclit Shoppe and we wanted something like that, right? And wait, 'em I the only one craving for milkshakes after watching Riverdale? I bet I'm not. 

Unfortunately we can't book a flight and visit the real-life diner, BUT there's one stall in Devour Food Park in New Manila, Quezon City that fans or milkshake lovers can go where they can have their "not-your-average" milkshakes and satisfy their milkshake craving.

Crafty Creamery
Located at 1216 E. Rodriguez, Devour Food Hub, Quezon City

Crafty Creamery offers enough sweets for your comfort and craving!

Let me give you a little tour on their best seller to give you an idea what drinks to order and best describe your favorite Riverdale kids.   

Milkshakes

Creme Brulee P190 just add P30 for the cotton candy burrito
Consist of cheesecake ice cream, caramel meringue, cookies, wafer and the cotton candy which reminds me of Josie's hair of Pussycat (Josie McCoy). If only they cut the caramel meringue into two and make it like 2 cat ear.


Campfire P170
Though this milkshake represent for campers for me it's like Veronica Lodge -- attractive and fashionable girl with black hair. This milkshake over accessorize with choco ice cream, toasted mallows, graham, brownies, choco syrup and choco chips. 


Mango Banggo P160
This is my favorite milkshake like my favorite Betty Cooper! Sweet and ready to please you just like these perfect ingredients -- mango ice cream, mango syrup, mango jam, roasted nuts and butter biscuit. So you Bett-ah try this!

Crafty Brownie Ala Mode

Crafty Creamery also gives you freedom to make your hot large double fudge extra special in 3 hard steps. Why hard? because you want to put everything on your fuddddgggeee! Its like you bring your dream Brownie Ala Mode into life. 

       STEP 1- Choose Ice Cream Flavor
                      (vanilla, chocolate, avocado, cheesecake, mint choco, 
                       bubble gum, strawberry, mango, cheese, orange and mocha)

       STEP 2- Choose 2, 4 or 6 toppings
                     (oreos, graham, wafers, chocolate roll, strawberry roll, pretzel, mini mallows
                     sprinkles, brownies and cookies)

       STEP 3- Choose a syrup
                     (blueberry, caramel, chocolate, butterscotch and mango)

I call it "You're the Betty to my Veronica", share it with your BFF or all by yourself because you're Betty and Veronica at the same time. I got vanilla ice cream on top of my hot fudge brownie, for my toppings strawberry roll (more like crush), brownie, chocolate roll (or chocolate chips?), and for final touching chocolate and caramel syrup.

For me, Mango Banggo and Brownie Ala Mode are my favorites and I recommend these for those who don't know what they want lol. Head over now at Devour Food Park and enjoy their fun twist milkshakes and brownies.

Follow them for updates
Instagram: @craftycreameryph











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram