PINÁC HEIRLOOM CAPAMPANGAN CUISINE

10:23 AM

Here's something fresh on my blog! I got invited to a Christmas themed media dinner of Pinac. Yup foooood! How can you say NO to food, right?! And to find out that Pinac serves Filipino cuisine gosh my style.  


Well Pinac Heirloom Capampangan Cuisine is a casual dinning restaurant owned by Ms. Angel Pelayo- Ty, located at the 2nd floor of UP Town Center, Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City (near S&R Pizza). This is a perfect place for family and friends after Sunday church, office or for celebration. The prices are reasonable, serving size and their menu is very extensive. I was really wowed by the their dishes so let me share to you some of the dishes that I've tried..


Oh this is one of my favorite part in Pinac :)

While waiting for others and browsing their menu, since I'm a fan of Cucumber I gave their Cucumber Mint Dalandan Shake (P85) a try. I love their Cucumber shake version it's very refreshing and citrusy. Perfect for a hot, sunny day. 

My all time favorite Crispy Pata (P645), deep fried boneless pork knuckles was. They cooked it in aromatic broth for 6 hours so no wonder why the meat is super tender and the skin is so crispy and it also comes with Pinac's signature atchara. One of the best crispy pata I've ever tasted! 

Pinac's  version of Beef Kare-Kare (P365) stood out because of the texture of their creamy peanut sauce. It was so creamy you will not feel the ground peanuts! The bagoong  tasted so good, it was sweet and salty and it complemented the Kare Kare. The meat was cooked perfectly too, it's so tender!

Pork Emputido (P1,550) is a hit! There's mashed potatoes on it that you don't need rice anymore. 

Overload Pinoy Paella with Bagnet (P1,250) is not your usual Paella. Pinac's version was packed with all your favorites and there's a touch of sweetness. It was literally loaded with shrimps, bagnet (yes! bagnet!), hard boiled eggs, chorizo and more that will make satify eveyone's appetite.

I was shocked they also have Flat Tops Smores! (P255) with Ricoa Flat Tops chocolate melting in a round sizzling pan topped with marshmallow. Graham crackers are served on the side to scoop out the melting chocolates and marshmallows. Messy fun to eat right?

Pinac's flavourful Puto Bumbong (P135) gives me the Christmas vibes! Served with butter, sugar and freshly grated coconut. I like how their Puto Bumbong was made-  soft, not so sticky, crumbly and moist.


It comes with 4 rice and 4 fresh drinks.

For more details please visit their page https://www.facebook.com/pinaccuisine/








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram