Review: St. Ives Products

5:41 AM

Searching for perfect brand for your skin is pretty hard to do. Spending and trying products that can't satisfy you and get the needs of your skin is kinda tiring too. Now I found my long lost mate! Thanks to St. Ives. I've been using some of their products for 3 years until now. I love how effective and 100% natural moisturizers and exfoliants all of their products which is a great deal for everyone It is not tested on animals and does not contain any animal products which is good 'cause I'm animal lover. 

And St. Ives is not hard to find. You can find them in Watsons, Beauty Bar and any groceries,which is very convenient and did i mention that their products is also affordable? Yes they are it'll save you money, perfect for your budget hehehe.

Aha! One of  their popular product and I'm running out of this, the St. Ives Apricot Scrub: Blemish Control which is one of my favorite too and been using this for 3 years. I heard so much about this product that's why I decided to give it a try, way back then and yes got hooked.

Some used this for 2 or 3 days to exfoliate their skin but for me I used this everyday! but sometimes I feel dry "sometimes", idk hahaha its maybe because it satisfy me and suited for my skin needs. I'm wearing makeup everyday and it may stay to my pores thanks to Apricot scrub for helping me to clean deeply my pores and leaves my face smooth and soft. And also, I observed that it reduces the appearance of my blackheads in my nose area and it really dries my zits well that's my experience. Ireally work on me.

Scent: Yummy. So nice!
Formula: With scrub, its like massaging my face.
Price: P197

While searching for reviews and recommendation about the best moisturizer to use I saw  St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer fyi this is my first time to use moisturizer so I immediately purchased this at Robinsons Supermarket to try it out 'cause I heard good stuff about this. I've been using this for almost 4-5 months now and I really like how easily absorb my skin the moisturizer that gives me a radiant and soft feeling every morning as I woke up and use this always as my base in my makeup routine (small amount only). It also helps me to balance the moisture of my face because I  use St. Ives Apricot Scrub as my daily facial wash. 

Scent: It has a scent. I can't explain but it's not weird and nothing too strong. I like it tho.
Formula: It depends on amount you applied.
Price: P239

When it comes to body lotion St. Ives Body Lotion is my top 2 choice. This is one of the basic and effective body lotion from normal skin to dry skin to sensitive skin. What I love about this brand, it's non-greasy, really fast absorbing as you read on the label and the smell it is so nice. The bottle is huge and got a pump for a decent price and last for 2 - 3 months, they don't have small one so it's not possible to be in our bags or purse always but what I did is I bought empty pump bottle at Watsons so I can have it anytime anywhere. So I got these two body lotion and let me tell you more about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter and St. Ives Almond Oil Body Lotion.

I've been loyal to St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter because I like the combination of Oatmeal and Shea butter it really soften my skin and keep it hydrated. About the texture creamy and kinda thick but not greasy. As what they claim is instant non -irritating relief for dry and itchy skin and it is truly a relief and it eliminates the dryness in my skin so yes it is effective. Another thing I love about it is the smell so sweet, musky and the aroma of coconut something is also present. 

This is my first time to try this product because I wanted to try something new and then I discovered this St. Ives Almond Oil Body Lotion it contains 100% natural moisturizers such as vegetable glycerine, almond oil and shea butter. I like how I feel refresh, smooth, moisturize after shower and smell like a floral but doesn't linger for long which is I think is good it doesn't interfere your perfume. The product is easy to apply, not that thick and absorbs quickly into your skin. 

Price: both price P239.75


Its almost perfect and one thing that missing is SPF! Hahaha.
But the products are worth buying.
I hope this could help you.
Bye
:)
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram